giving to ecm
The Ecumenical Campus Ministry is funded entirely by...
- grants from our partner denominations
- donations from supportive individuals
- support from a number of local congregations.
UofG contributes office space and minor administrative support, but no financial support.
We are always seeking new partners to make ECM’s ministry sustainable.
Partner as an Individual:
Whether you are alumni, parents of students, local participants in ECM programs, or someone who believes in the importance of campus ministry - ECM would love to be in partnership with you and receive your support. We are in need of…
- financial contributions (one-time or monthly gifts, eligible for tax receipts)
- gifts in kind (food for our weekly community meals or volunteering with events)
- prayer support (be part of our prayer network by joining our partner email list)
Partner as a Group / Church:
Similarly, ECM seeks partnership with churches, committees, service groups, and businesses. Adding ECM to your annual budget makes a huge difference towards making this campus ministry sustainable; annual investments of $1000 to $3000 are most common and greatly appreciated. Organizing volunteers to serve one of our community meals is both helpful and rewarding (and really fun). ECM Board members are always happy to speak with your leadership team or group members about what a partnership might look like.
are most appreciated,
tax deductible, and
can be made online through the
Canada Helps website
or using the form below
by cheque made to "Ecumenical Campus Ministry - University of Guelph" and mailed to:
Ecumenical Campus Ministry
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road E.